Search This Blog

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Random things

A few things while I remember:

*Leanna's teacher wrote again in her Friday folder that she is really improving in math! Yay!

*At the bank, when the teller asked if the kids wanted a lollipop (duh!) from down in the stroller Jacob quickly replied, "Ohhkaaay!" in a happy voice. LOL.

*Last night, out of nowhere, Timothy asked me if I could get him a Panda Bear. As a pet.

*Today Justin asked me "what's God?" And when I said that he created everything, Justin asked, "why?" Uhhhhh.......

*I contacted a local homeschool support group with questions and am awaiting a reply. So far I got a reply saying a reply will be coming.

*I've noticed lately that Jacob really likes sitting inbetween his two big brothers. He idolizes Justin, but also really really loves Timothy. They sometimes play cars together. It's really adorable to watch.

1 comment:

ADP said...

I like your posts like this....it's a neat way to write about the kids.