Search This Blog

Friday, May 30, 2008

Reclaming a bit of time


I'm kind of afraid to write this, but since Jacob's begun crawling, I've started to have a bit more free time again. That's why I've not posted as much. I spend much less time just holding him. And my downstairs has begun to be (mainly) clean every night. It's really nice.
Since we moved in here I've been pregnant and caring for babies. Justin was 6 months old when we moved in and within a month I was pregnant with Timothy. Then just as Timothy was starting to crawl around and amuse himself a bit.....along came Jacob and I was back to square one. Pregnancy really drains all my energy, I truly didn't have much left over for cleaning.
So I am truly thrilled to be regaining a bit of freedom. Jacob really enjoys exploring. He is curious about everything. It's reciprocal though, as his crawling around necessitates more cleaning.
It really does feel good to keep the place looking somewhat decent!

No comments: