Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Jon and Kate Plus Eight

Naptime musings from Kate of Jon and Kate Plus Eight.
Now I know why I love this show so much. I see a lot of myself in her-though without the whole neat freak, terribly organized person thing. I definitely don't have that. She's even the same age.
I aspire to be more like her though. And I love their attitude, We're in this together, and the fact that you see them yell and get frustrated and talk to each other not-so-nicely. That's real life. She's been widely criticized for hitting her husband (like tapping him on the arm or leg)-I do that too. Only during a breif period when we experiemented with Tom using his own alarm clock did it ever get hard enough to hurt. He didn't tell me until later. In my defence I wasn't fully awake and the stupid alarm kept going and going and going and he would keep sleeping and sleeping and sleeping! I would tap him to wake him up & get him to shut the alarm off. Aparently a bit roughly. Oooops.

No comments: