Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

I might want to cut back on the hoagies

LOL-we picked up a gently used single stroller with a car seat last night. (Not to be confused with the double stroller). I saw one offered on freecycle and ours is the one I got at my baby shower for Leanna. It's always squeaked loudly and oiling it doesn't help. The padding is unattached and it's well used. very well used. In contrast, this one has more space underneath, extra pockets, a tray in the front, a bigger canopy, all very nice features. I know this doesn't excite anyone reading this, but when you use strollers as often as I do, these things are way more important!
Anyway, the top by the handlebar has a nice compartment with a lid (it's for setting a drink or sunglasses or whatever) and Justin was inspecting it today and asked me, "is this for putting hoagies in?"

*An interesting side note: Did you know that spellcheck does not have the word hoagies but it does have haggis?

No comments: