Search This Blog

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Many great gifts also!


It occurred to me today that I've recently talked about problems with a couple gifts that my wonderful mother-in-law has given us. I in no way mean to sound ungreatful for her generosity!! She has also given us many great gifts that we love.


Off the top of my head, some winners were: The baby Elmo doll that sings when you put a pacifier in or out of his mouth. Timothy loved this first birthday present. The bug catcher vacuumes (by the way, Timothy could use one for his birthday also-the kids fight over them!), the Thomas/Tinkerbell lights (another Avon gift), the yardsale dollhouses (all the kids play with them). I know there are a lot more, but that's just off the top of my head. Anyway, I thought I should give some public recognition to her gift-giving skills!!


A picture of Jacob enjoying a ride in one of Nanny Sue's gifts. Well, Leanna's enjoying it anyway.

No comments: