Search This Blog

Monday, May 26, 2008

The Case For Large Families

http://dwebsters.blogspot.com/2008/05/case-for-having-large-family.html

*Didn't mean to post this one yet, I wanted to first add that I disagree with the small family bashing in it. There is no one right choice for everyone, and just like I don't want people telling me how terrible it is that I have a "large" family, I do not think that small families are the reason for modern selfishness and other problems. (I also wish he hadn't trotted out that onlies are all selfish and self-centered.) It is possible to be pro one choice without being anti the other choice. Just food for thought.

Also, since it goes along with the theme of large families. A religious perspective. Although this one is about the contempt usually shown to large families, it has a more positive take on the subject.

No comments: