Search This Blog

Monday, November 20, 2006

Manners already!

I love that one of Timothy's words is already "please." I've heard him use it (correctly) different times, different days. That's just music to my ears! He can say the usual Mama, Daddy, hi, bye, hello, more, words like that. Lots of words I've heard him say a few times, but I wouldn't really say they're part of his vocabulary yet. Actually I most often hear him repeat phrases rather than use a single word. The most often used phrase would be "I see you!" (as in, peekaboo, I see you!). This weekend I saw him look over at my Dad and say "Pop-Pop". I was impressed, especially since Timothy's still afraid of my Dad. Generally Timothy's ok with him as long as he doesn't get too close. Too scary! I've heard him say a pretty good version of Leanna's name. Sometimes if I ask him to he will repeat Justin's name.

No comments: