Search This Blog

Monday, November 13, 2006

Crossing my fingers.........

I'm crossing my fingers that this will be not an aberation, but the beginning.......today was a very good day. Leanna got up, got dressed, put her shoes on, brushed her hair, and ate her breakfast. And I didn't have to yell at her once!! That never happens! Do you know how nice it is not to have to spend the time before school yelling at her and settling disputes between Leanna and Justin (mainly)? It really affects your mood. It was wonderful. After school we even managed to get home with only one small incident(she hit Justin, not hard though). Usually she comes out of school full of energy and it comes out in negative ways. Without any yelling-me or the kids-I bet the neighbors didn't even know we were home today!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

3 children! fantastic! We lived through ours, so there's hope for you. Mind if I stop by from time to time and watch? Here's my blog:
www.johncomeaux.com
All the cute baby things you are writing about, I used to document in a family newsletter in 1985. Now it's the web all the way. Thanks for sharing.

sajmom said...

johncomeaux:
Wow, you're prolific! I love blogging-it's a great release. It allows me to sort through things. It helps me to see things the kids do with humor-that I might not find otherwise! And I just enjoy writing. I read on one of your recent posts that you've always been creative in one way or another. Writing is one of the ways I(try) to express my creativity. Thanks for reading & sharing!