Search This Blog

Monday, June 26, 2006

Some days.....

You know it's bad when...........

Leanna, who had been sent upstairs, came running down yelling,"Mommy, I know I"m not supposed to come down but Justin went poopie in my playroom!" And I just laughed.

It's gotten to that point. It's not that if I don't laugh, I'll cry(well, maybe a little). It's just that I'm past getting angry and annoyed. It's just so constant, this kind of stuff. Everyone always says, oh years later you'll laugh about all this stuff. And yes, some of it will take time before that can happen. But the majority of it, I can see the humor in it now. I am just too angry or tired or whatever to laugh. And I have to focus on the serious side when there are disciplinary issues at stake. Sigh. Except for the one time when Leanna got angry at her Aunt Laura and called her a "heinie dragon." I couldn't make myself be serious long enough to lecture over it. That one still makes me break out in giggles.

No comments: