Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

party recovery

We're still recovering from all the excitement and preparation for the birthday party/graduation. It's nice to know that it's n0t such a big deal if I don't get the cleaning accomplished this week(cause no one has to see our house). That is actually a huge weight off my chest.
I don't want to return the loaner camera! I really do miss having one. We shall see how it goes when ours is returned. We may still trade it in for another model if we're not satisfied.
All the animals are gone here. The birds left a few days ago and all the frogs are dead. Justin still yells, "Hi bird!" at any random bird he sees flying around.
Thanks to everyone who came to the big birthday party, and especially to those who helped me to clean for it! Leanna especially had a really good time. Tom was surprised to receive birthhday gifts as well. I don't know why this still surprises him, it happens every year. I hope everyone enjoyed it as much as we did.

No comments: