Search This Blog

Friday, June 02, 2006

Ouch

Last night on the way home from delivering tupperware, my right ankle just twisted and I fell. The ground was sloped, but I have no idea why my ankle twisted. I landed on my hands and left leg. It's not pretty. (If I had my camera I would post a picture and gross everybody out) Luckily my hands are fine, but my ankle is sore and a tiny bit swollen. And my left leg still hurts and is all scraped up and bloody.
Leanna was really sweet and wanted me to sit down and put a pillow behind my back. She even tried to help me walk! She was just a little nurse! Justin's fascinated with it and keeps wanting to touch my leg. After I explained to him what an ankle was(since he kept trying to crawl over it, hurting me) he walked around for a while, saying, "My ankle! My ankle!" Timothy(obviously) didn't notice, and Tom gave a perfunctory "Are you ok?" and went back to watching tv. Typical responses from everyone.
I miss my palmers cocoa butter, I'll have to get some again. On the bright side, I won't have to shave my left leg for a while!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awe, I'm so sorry to hear you hurt yourself. I have some Palmers Cocoa Butter if you need any, just let me know, OK! If I can be of some help with the kids I'll do what I can, just let me know.

I love you and wish I could take the pain away for you. You poor baby.

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»