Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

birthday food


















Here's me trying to fix the birthday cake. If I had time, I would have drawn little sea creatures around the edges. I had Nemo(the fish) looking cute but the baby was screaming as though his heart was breaking, Justin was smearing iceing all over his face, hands, and chest, and Leanna was lecturing me on how I wasn't letting her help get the party ready-I would only let her help clean!! So I wasn't exactly paying attention when I went to put the lid on the cake(to protect it, ha!) and the cake was too high and poor Nemo got squashed. He never really recovered, although Claire, the artist tried her best to fix him as well. See, she worked so hard she got ice-ing on her face. Claire also helped me by decorating the Father's Day/Tom' s birthday cake. That's a hammer on the bottom, if you can't tell. And the remaining picture is just burnt sausage. I thought everyone would like to see that.

No comments: