Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Power tools and housework

Ok, this is just funny. It's from a Dilbert post which I will add later. He asks his readers what are their odd favorite chores to do. Tell me you can't see Tom doing this one:

I like cleaning the dishes. Seriously, I do. Having worked on cars my whole life, my friends and I (who share a house) have a few extra pneumatic tools than we needed in the garage, plus a large stationary air compressor.
One day we started arguing whose turn it was to do the dishes. We only did it once a month (whether it needed it or not *eyeroll*) and there was a sizable stack of flatware that needed de-gunking. It ended up with us running to the hardware store and plumbing a compressed air line into the kitchen, then retrofitting your usual kitchen cleaning items to work with things like pneumatic drills, angle grinders and blow off nozzles for drying. Now the dishes get done every day. Almost.
Posted by: Phoenyx June 20, 2006 at 09:40 AM

No comments: