Search This Blog

Monday, May 01, 2006

Yay!

Since Jamie mentioned that her son likes Gerber's MiniVeggies Sweet Corn, I decided to try it. (Thank you, Jamie!) I'd always been curious, but it's pretty expensive for a tiny bag that's only 1/2 full. So I didn't try them until I had confirmation from someone I knew whose child had actually liked them. And I am happy to report that Justin ate them! Every little victory in the war on food makes me happy! Now, with Justin, just because he happily ate them once does not mean that he will ever like them again. But you know what, every little dose of vegetables means less garbage that he eats. So I count it as a mini victory!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

i'm glad to hear it!! i also heard kids like frozen peas, so give that a shot!

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»