Search This Blog

Saturday, May 13, 2006

little copycat

I've been letting Leanna do the vegetable or fruit peeling lately. It takes her forrever and produces odd shaped food, but she likes to do it. Justin's apparently been paying attention because Tom brought home those little mini-donettes. i let Justin have one today and he ran in the kitchen and brought out the peeler. As I type this he is trying to peel the donut. I doubt he'll have much sucess though, as he already licked all the power off it first.

4 comments:

Star-Crossed Pimp said...

OOOOH i wanna lick power off of donuts! New Dunkin donuts flavor!

Anonymous said...

fat change of that happening in THIS house haha

Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»