Search This Blog

Monday, May 01, 2006

lessons from your kids

Kids teach you all sorts of things. Not just the big stuff like what's important in life or to slow down your pace, but things like little personality quirks you didn't even realize you had.
When Leanna was about two I realized that I have a tendancy to stick out my tounge a little when I put my contacts in(from watching her pretend to put her contacts in). And I wasn't aware that I usually make an exasperated sound when the phone rings until Justin started doing it too! Oh-I had another good example but it just completely blew out of my head. If I think of it later I'll repost this!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»