Search This Blog

Saturday, May 13, 2006

time spent together

Last night Leanna informed me that I should not have any more kids because how would I fit them all on my lap? At the time I was holding Timothy with Justin on one arm of the chair and Leanna on the other. I said, "But I thought you wanted me to have more babies?" She said, "Well I do, I want a sister and other babies too but I just want you to hold me too." Poor Leanna. Her brothers are so demanding, she does get left out a lot. I have to try extra hard to spend more time with her. I do miss our time alone. We had a very intense relationship before her brother came along.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»