Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Name fun

This is fun, look up your name to see how popular it's been over time. I'm happy to say that "Leanna" 's rank in 2004 was 765. At the height of it's popularity it was only at number513 in the 1990s. I wanted her to have a name that wasn't common, yet not so unusual that it would be a liability. Justin and Timothy's names are a lot more common, but I have more trouble with boy names. They just aren't as much fun. (Justin's was pretty much picked out for us, as that was the name of the brother I never had, or was) I just liked the name Timothy.
Lorelei is still barely cracking the top 1000, which is good. I'm still hoping to have my Lorelei one day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»