Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Two birthday presents

Appropriately enough, presents from both grandmothers. First is Leanna with two of her three Cabbage Patch kids-the one with lots of hair is her birthday present from Nanny Sue. (The other one pictured is a baby Cabbage Patch that I got her the Christmas after Timothy was born so she'd have a baby to take care of too. And the third, not picured, was one I got for $5.00 at a thrift store while I was pregnant with Leanna. I knew I was having a girl and when I saw it I couldn't resist getting the baby one!)
And here is a Rose from Leanna's trip to the Farmer's Market with Grammy and Aunt Cindy on her birthday. Very pretty.
Still not sure about when/if we're doing a party this year........I'd really really hate not to, but we just may not be able to swing it this year.

No comments: