Search This Blog

Monday, June 01, 2009

Haircut time!

After haircuts (I couldn't get them to stay together and pose nicely-this is as good as it was gonna get!)
Two different women did their hair-Justin's is just a little too short (his bangs remind me of the movie Dumb and Dumber) but I have two weeks before my cousin's wedding, hopefully they'll grow out a little before then!

Before haircuts (it was windy)
Justin's haircuts are always so dramatic because his hair grows so fast and thick. Unfortunately for him, haircuts are limmited to two or three times a year (birthday and Christmas time, generally)

5 comments:

Sue said...

Well then I'm glad his hair is cut shorter than usual because his hair does tend to grow very quickly it seems. I still like their haircuts. I love boys hair cut short.

So when is this wedding? I didn't know a wedding was coming up. Hope you have fun and it isn't a disaster like the last family function.

Sue said...

I see you still have to keep that sign on your door. Did you hear anything from the landlord or anything else about the lead in the house?

sajmom said...

No idea what's going on. Last I heard the landlord's husband was going to look into it-his wife is in the hospital so he hadn't been reading the mail and wasn't aware of the situation. I emailed pics of the warning and explained where the lead was in the house and mailed it to their secretary. And I haven't heard anything since.

sajmom said...

June 13, my cousin Chrissy.

Jamie said...

i like the wind pic =)