Search This Blog

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Art Project

These two picutures are the beginning of the last stage of our painting project(Sorry, I don't control which pictures blogger puts up first). I put paper on the floor for Justin and Timothy and you can see that the paint is starting to leave the paper and decorate the floor. And their bodies. And then Jacob woke up and I had to clean him up.


The middle stage of our project looked like this.......starting to use more than just the paper, mixing colors.....still ok by me, they're just having fun and useing their imaginations.


In the beginning even Justin was just nicely painting his paper.



We started out like this picture.....everyone at the table, painting nicely.




2 comments:

Sue said...

OMG! You have more patience than me. There would be NO way I would have done the painting thing when my boys were their age, NO way. I would have went hysterical if I saw that mess. More power to you, Steph.

sajmom said...

Well, I'll admitt to crying a little later that night after Jacob found a tube of paint that was drying-the outside of it had to be washed-and poured some more out. That was the fifth time I had to wash the floor that day and I was tired and covered in paint and just wishing I had help. But generally I accept that there will be a mess and likely it'll be a big one. It's just part of the deal.