Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Cookie Mix

Jacob kept attacking the finished product (every time I turned around he was back on top of the table!) You can see from the odd shapes that some cookies did stick together, despite my efforts-see below!
I tried to teach them about spacing the cookies out so they don't cook together.....not too bad.

All three were involved in the process!


I should really make them some boy aprons!



Mixing was hard work!




Jacob really wanted to eat it, why wait??





Timothy had a hard time not eating the M&Ms right away too!




Nanny Sue gave us a cookie mix in a jar (and also Cappuccino in a jar!) and I've been meaning to make the cookies with the kids for forever!! It's just sort of been one thing after another here, but we finally got around to doing it. Leanna was busy helping Grammy clean her storage room at the time (gotta get ready for Aunt Laura moving back in!) so it was just me & my boys.

I have to say, by the time we made these cookies, there were quite a bit fewer M&Ms and some of the mix was lost from little hands sneaking the M&Ms! So it didn't make quite as many cookies, nor were there as many sweet bits to the cookies. No matter, they enjoyed them just the same!! Thank you Nanny Sue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: