Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Recent Stuff

*I'm loving that I haven't turned the heat on in about a week!

*I'm not loving this inbetween weather, where it's warm enough for the kids to play in the backyard, but not warm enough for the sun to dry up the mud-my kitchen floor's been a constant disaster as a result. (For the trillionth time I curse the individual who decided to put a white floor in this house!!)

*Tonight we read the final chapter of Narnia. : (

*Leanna's been practicing math for fun. I know! Makes me wonder if there wasn't a switch at birth!

*I'm really antsy to do some crafts for myself, just haven't been able to swing the free time yet. We made the trek to Joann's on Saturday afternoon, an occasion for sin! as Aunt Cindy says. And this time it was, patterns were on sale and I found some I couldn't resist. I'm dying to do some sewing or scrapbooking!

*Jacob's starting to sit on the potty every now and then, no actual use with it yet though. He gets

2 comments:

Sue said...

Is Jacob the youngest in age where he wanted to sit on the potty? Boy I bet you can't wait till he is potty broken and can save on buying diapers for a while.

I too hate this inbetween weather as for my dogs bring in the mud for me. I can't wait until the grass starts growing again.

Did Leanna those those books we got her for Christmas the year before. The reading and stuff books. I don't know if we got her math ones, but I'll look for some for her, if you like me too.

sajmom said...

Nope, he's about the same age Timothy was when he started doing the same thing. I have a very laid-back attitude towards potty training. LOL at "potty broken" I can tell you have dogs! Unfortunately, we'll most likely still be buying dipaers even after he's potty trained. The older 3 all still need them. There's a history of late bed-wetting on both sides of their family.