Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

If I had 100 by Leanna











This came home last Friday, I thought it was pretty adorable. I guess I'll translate, as her spelling's pretty bad (I have no clue where that comes from!!)
My translation, with correct spelling (I think!)It's a fill in the blank book so I used...... to show where her words are:
I wish I had 100......yummy strawberries
I would never want 100......stinkbugs and ants.
If I had 100 dollars, I would ......go to New York City and buy a doll and (something, I can't read what she wrote.)
Having 100......cats......would really be a problem. Then she added, My grammy's allergic to cats.
I could eat 100.....ice creams, more than that.
I'd like to give......My Mom......100..... dollars for Christmas.
I think in 100 years.....I will be a rock star.
(And I assure you she meant it to say rock star, not coke star like it looks like!)

1 comment:

Jamie said...

thats really cute! jonathan's playschool had them doing a journal entry each week or so and its really neat to see what's on their minds =) i plan on trying to continue having him write in it (well, draw in it and me translate) and maybe that's something you can do with all your kids?

i love the "give mommy 100 dollars for christmas,", what a sweetie!