Search This Blog

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Too good not to take a picture of


Ok, first, he did this too himself, I did not dress him. I suggested that maybe he was the birthday fairy and he got very offended. Birthday fairy indeed! He's JustinVincible!


*I always hesitate to post something like this for fear that older generations may read more into it than is really there. All kids love to dress up, and we don't really have any masculine costumes here. We were given a box full of my cousins's old dress up clothes and shoes, and all the kids love putting them on. It's just fun to dress up, period.

2 comments:

Sue said...

I think he looks cute if I say so myself. I can get some old clothes of Chuck's up in the attic, if you would like so male dress-up clothes. Just let me know and I'll start collecting them.

sajmom said...

He is adorable-I think he'd make a very pretty girl! But I do think that all kids like to try on personalities, and this is one way of doing that. If you have something that looks like a uniform, that's what seems to interest them the most. (They could play paint-store man or something) Justin constantly steals his Daddy's tools and "fixes" things.