Search This Blog

Monday, July 28, 2008

Decorations




Belated pictures of the decorations from Jacob's first birthday party. I knew it wouldn't be a big party and he wouldn't have many presents or anything, so during the week we worked on a special birthday banner for his party. I did the lettering and then let Leanna, Justin, and Timothy paint the banner. Then I went over the lettering again afterword so you'd be able to read it. Justin and Timothy (but mainly Justin) got a little crazy with the paint. It's ripped in a couple places because they got the paper so wet that it ripped the paper. Leanna really enjoyed mixing colors together. She was just fascinated with making new colors. I am predicting that she has the artists' gene. I thought it would be sweet to look at his first birthday party pictures and see that his siblings made something special for him.

No comments: