Search This Blog

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Growing up early

Leanna of late has a new interest that I'm not thrilled with. Not that it's horrible, but I wish she weren't so fascinated with the subject.....She talks about weddings and marriage and even suggested that we could use more romance (Out of nowhere, one day she says that the parents on the tv show, That's So Raven turned down the lights and put on some music when they were alone and had a sexy moment-her words, not mine! She suggested that maybe me and her Daddy should try that too) LOL.

3 comments:

Sue said...

I think Leanna must have seen that on one of her tv shows she watched to learn that about marriage and love. I think all married couples should take time out of their busy lives to have some romance. I really feel men in general take advantage of us ladies. What I'm saying here is that they think we don't need romance anymore because we are married to them and what more do we need.

Wake up you men!

It does make for a more happier relationship for a little spice in it.

Jamie said...

i dunno if i'd say spice, doing the dishes is pretty romantic if you ask me...

sajmom said...

I wouldn't know-don't think I've ever seen a man do dishes!