Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Family Reunion

Janae (sp?) ready to be thrown


Jason, impressively high in the air
Tristan, also pretty high. He's so little his body is twisting in the air......I like that picture.
Timothy finally "persuaded" into the water with his father. Maree' kept begging all the kids to let her take them around in the pool but all steadfastly refused. She would have tried to force it but I wouldn't let her-I know my kids and it's better to let them get used to things in their own time. Forcing it might scare them away from the water for longer than just that day. At first the boys wouldn't even put their legs in the pool. But by the end of the day Justin was floating, alone, and Timothy was going up and down the pool steps up to his shoulders by himself. I should note that none of the kids can swim-Timothy's never been in a pool. Justin hasn't been in one since he was Jacob's age, and Leanna hasn't been in one for 3 years. I can tell they'll all be little fish, eventually.

No comments: