Search This Blog

Friday, August 17, 2007

On the subject of weight........


Linked is a blurb about Supermodel Heidi Klum who stayed thin because she plays with her kids. This is the woman who was modeling a thong on the runway 6 weeks after giving birth.

I play with my kids!! Of course we don't have the giant house with the giant yard to go running around playing sports and such so I can lose the weight. That would help tremendously-having a safe space where we could run and play. Nor do we have the money to buy all healthy food or a personal chef to prepare it when I'm too tired or busy to do more than make sandwiches. Or money for a gym membership. Nor do I have the supermodel genes. Yeah, there's that too. : )

PS. On the plus side-I don't have any stretch marks either!

1 comment:

Sue said...

Well, that is a good plus, because I had so many stretch marks from my first child that it was disgusting. They are so ugly.