Search This Blog

Friday, August 24, 2007

Checking back

I couldn't resist checking the comments on the Dilbert post about creative swearing again because it was up to 700 replies! (People must really love to talk about swearing) and I have to ask, Claire was this post yours??:

"So's your face!!"
Try it; it works as a reply in almost any situation... it can be derrogatory or complimentary but always sounds disgusting and mean. For instance:
"Hey! You just cut me off, you *****!""So's your face!"
"Wow! You look really handsome today!""So's your face!"
Isn't that special?
Posted by: Dilbert's Rabbi
August 24, 2007 at 07:03 AM

Claire also does the same thing with the name "Harry Potter" and sometimes the phrase "Your mother!" (which doesn't work so well since we share the same mother)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't, but I wish I did.