Search This Blog

Monday, August 27, 2007

6 weeks

Jacob will be 6 weeks old tomorrow, and it feels like he's been with us forever. He's such a big boy, I can't get over how huge he looks in comparison with my other babies. I don't know what he weights now, but I'm sure it's gone up. He smiles a lot. I have yet to see any sibling jealousy towards him. They still make up lullabies to sing to him. They still fight over holding him and get mad when I won't let them. When Timothy woke up and found Jacob next to him he put his arm around the baby and happily settled right back to sleep with a smile on his face (I was right next to the baby). They just adore him.

2 comments:

Michele said...

Wow, it seems like just yesterday! Time sure does fly! Glad everything is going well....

(Are you getting any sleep?!?!?)

sajmom said...

So so on the sleep. I think his sleep pattern is changing a little and he's wanting to get up earlier than I do!