Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Dream message

So I got up today with half my face swollen-an infection-and what's bizarre was my dreams this morning. I've been having a lot of strange dreams lately. In my dream was a guy I knew in high school and haven't seen or thought of since. I wondered why the heck he popped into my dreams as we weren't close, barely knew each other and I had no reason to think of him lately or anything. Then later as I was walking to the pharmacy -Amoxcillin-it occurred to me. I remembered that this guy had wanted to be a dentist. I bet that's why he appeared in my dreams, I cannot think of any other reason. It makes sense, it's like my subconscience was trying to send me a message! Cool.
Then I wondered why this guy and not a dentist I'd seen? Maybe because I can't go back to the last dentist I had(they don't take medicaid and I'm already behind on the payment plan they use) and I didn't like the dentist I used before that. Who knows....I don't understand exactly how the subconscience works, but I bet that's why this guy was in my dreams.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

dreams are so weird. i always have the one where i have to pee but all the toilets are completely out in the open or i just can't find one. i remember one so vividly, i was running through a school gym to get to the bathroom door and every time i'd get through the door, it would turn into the gym again. and when i wake up, i have to pee really bad. i guess it's good i don't find a toilet b/c i'd probably pee the bed!! lol