Search This Blog

Friday, August 17, 2007

Little big boy


Timothy's enjoyed sitting on the potty for quite a while now. He likes to immitate his siblings. Problem is, he just sits there and plays or flushes the toilet repeatedly. So I didn't really encourage him to do it because he just sits there forever. The whole let-them-run-around-naked-for-a-few-days method doesn't work for my kids. None of them have ever cared. But today Timothy had taken his diaper off (poopy, of course) and I was letting him air out for a while and I glanced over just in time to notice him starting to spread his legs.
"Do you have to go potty?"
"Yeah!"
"Lets go!"
And we rushed off and he did it!
Now I realize he may not do it again for another year! But I'm proud of him, and I think we're on our way to having only one in diapers! Hurray for Timothy! (Hurray for me!)

2 comments:

ADP said...

Wow! Way to go Timmy!!!

Sue said...

reykj
Way to go little TJ. We are all very proud of our little man.