Search This Blog

Friday, March 31, 2006

Yesterday's roundup


Let's see-the day began with me cleaning up a poopy mess on the carpet, and there were several more to follow. After being sick Justin hasn't always been telling me when he has to go to the bathroom, he either doesn't say it at all or he goes and then takes his diaper off. That can create problems. I am so far behind on laundry-I still have all the throw-up-y clothes to do and I was out of laundry detergent (finally got some last night) and the whole bodily fluid mess thing just added more laundry to it! Leanna decided to make a full bowl of cereal for Justin-that he didn't want, and spilled cereal all overt the table and floor while doing it. It was one of those days where I just didn't even get to do anything. There was one thing after another with the kids. The baby was fussy all day and Tom was gone all day into the night. Then his Uncle didn't leave his paycheck for him-which meant a wasted trip to his house(wasted time and gas money) and then later we had to stop by again to get it after his Uncle came home. By the time we got home I was too tired to do anything. That's actually fairly typical. I know there was more stuff that happened, but I don't remember anymore.

No comments: