Search This Blog

Friday, March 10, 2006

Brotherly love


It is sooooo beautiful outside today! It makes me restless-I want to go play!

Last night Timothy got his first taste of solid food-Justin shoved a popsicle in his mouth. He kept trying to give it to him and the second I turned back back to put something in the garbage-well, I turned around and there's little Timothy with his head shoved all the way back and Justin trying to push the popsicle in. I had to quick fish the broken off piece out(thank God for the tounge thrust reflex!) and then pick him up and comfort him. It's sweet that he wanted to share though.

Justin frequently asks to hold Timothy now. I had Timothy in the swing today and Justin was leaning on it, talking to Timothy. His weight pushed the back of the swing out of the hinges- and there's Justin, leaning on the swing with his arms around Timothy, crooning, "I got you, I got you!" It's so sweet-I just melt.

No comments: