Search This Blog

Friday, March 17, 2006

scare

I just had to call poison control for the third time for Justin. (I did call once for Leanna) This time it was humidifier spray scent we had just bought. I didn't realize there was no protective seal on it, or I would have put it away immediately. We were lucky-despite the dire warnings on the bottle the man said it was just an irritant, not poisonous. I don't know if he actually had any or not. His breath smelled like it, but he would have opened the bottle with his teeth. If he had some, it wasn't much.

There is no time this kid is not into something!!

I can't wait until we get to the stage where he's breaking bones or visiting the emergency room(cause if his father's any indication-it's comming!)

For the record: I was feeding the baby, and Tom was in the bathroom. We don't keep chemicals in the kitchen, they are high up on shelves in the doorway to the basement. Justin's had one poison control call for each grandmother's house, and now one for ours!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Things happen in three's, so I think our scares may be behind us all now, hopefully.

Tommy wasn't his bad as Justin is in getting into the poisonous things...he just liked dumping the floor from kitchen to living room, from carpet to sofa. Also breaking bedroom windows and throwing everything in his room out in the back yard. He ruined a brand new kitchen floor by dumping the Comet on the floor, but he never drank, sniffed, or eaten anything poisonous. But I do like to hear the horror stories of my grandson and smile because Tommy was blessed to get a child worse than he was to his mother and father, LOL. Sorry for smiling, but you better watch out, this child will growup into a more curious teen, then that's when you really will cringe. Better you than us, we are just too old for all these shananigans.

Anonymous said...

That was dumping the flour, not floor....sorry for the mistake.

Anonymous said...

lol Sue, you're funny