Search This Blog

Saturday, March 04, 2006

More sucess for the big boy!


Tonight Justin did both #1 & #2 in the potty! Wow! It's been surprisingly easy. It's not on a regular basis or anything, sometimes he asks me to go on the potty and he just sits there trying to get in trouble(for example if it's the big potty he'll try to pull stuff off the shelves or throw them in the potty). A few times he asked me to go and then sat breifly, then wanted to run around the bathroom. After I put a diaper back on him, about 5 minutes later he goes! I had to put a lot more effort into it with Leanna, and she was older! But then Justin cares more than she did-she was perfectly content to sit in her mess and play. It's about time something was easier with Justin!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow what a big boy he is!!! Tell him Grammy is proud of him.

Star-Crossed Pimp said...

I love that icon. "Teehee! Scrubbing the toilet is soo cuute!"