Search This Blog

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Underwear!



I'm going through withdrawl-no camera! So I was using my Mom's today. : )
I was trying to get a picture of Justin with his "Big boy underwear" but he won't stay still for long! Last night my sister tried with her camera phone but it didn't come out too good, as you can see above. Also he had a box on his head. So the second picture is from today, showing him holding some of the new underwear. It's just to help give him incentive to remember to ask. There a little big though, I couldn't find any smaller than a 2T.

And on a side note, Justin looks just like my sister Laura in the picture from my Mom's house.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

i'm so glad for you that justin seems to be an early toilet user...one less diaper to change!! congrats!

sajmom said...

I'm mainly looking forward to buying less diapers-it's a big chunk of change out of the grocery bill!