Search This Blog

Saturday, June 09, 2007

Dreams

Justin had a dream that there was a rabbit on his pillow the other night.
I love that he remembers dreams now. One night he woke up crying that there was a spider on his pillow, but I think that was actually inspired by the mane of the lion on his pillow. It does kind of look spider like.

Tom's had a two parter dream about winning a million dollars. The first time he had the dream he was waiting to hear if he won when he woke up. Then this week he had the dream again and he actually won. So he's waiting to have the dream again and find out what happens.

I had a dream where I was in labor and walking around waiting to give birth. But Timothy woke me up before I could have the baby so I don't know what happened. Probably just symbolic of the fact that I'm just waiting and waiting for this baby to come OUT!!!!
(I only had one other baby dream, probably about a month or so ago, where they were doing a c-section and as soon as they cut me open Tom reaches in to grab the baby. And the nurses were like Hey! You can't do that! But he was just too excited to wait for the doctor. Then I woke up. )

No comments: