Search This Blog

Saturday, June 09, 2007

Birthdays....

Birthdays are fast approaching. In my family we do lists for birthdays and christmas (at least if people cooperate with giving you a list!) and I wasn't sure if I should post one here. I don't want to sound like I'm asking for things, but at the same time it's nice to have a list and to know what sort of things they're into right now. But then I figured it also makes a nice list of where their interests lie. They (or I) can look back and say, oh yeah! that's the year he was really into finger paints, or whatever. Sooo........

Justin likes:
Trains, especially Thomas
Dinosaurs
books
tools
finger paints
play doh or clay
a watch
Spiderman, Nemo, Curious George, Bob the Builder
cars (but not as much as Timothy)
He's generally a 3 T in clothes and needs shirts

Leanna likes:
Craft stuff
paper
her own calculator
purses
Beanie Babies
baby doll wipes and diapers
Trains
Dinosaurs
books
barbies-the dolls, the clothes, accessories, all that stuff (No Bratz please though)
Princess, Strawberry Shortcake
She's generally a 6T and needs summer clothes and pjs.

No comments: