Search This Blog

Saturday, June 09, 2007

Belly

I had to laugh at this post on parentdish about having a wierd belly button during pregnancy. My sister felt the need to lift my shirt a bit ago to see what that weird thing was. I don't know what she thought I was storing in there, lol. My belly button's been popped out for months now.....it did that at the end with Timothy too. It didn't do that with the first two pregnancies though. I asked the midwife if it would go away after the baby came out and she laughed. She said yes. You probably have to loose a certain amount of weight before it goes back in?

With Leanna and Justin I had that line on the bottom half of my stomache. If you don't know, sometimes when you're pregnant you get this line which goes straight up the middle of your belly. It was the darkest with Leanna, it was much fainter with Justin, and I haven't had it at all the last two pregnancies. Wierd.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

ha! i remember being grossed out about the lint pile-up i had in my belly button! you just can't possible get that stuff all out with an innie.

i had that line and it stayed for about a year after jonathan was born. do u know why we get that? i've always wondered.