Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

No School

No school for Leanna today, the district has an early dismissal and no afternoon kindergarten. More time to work on her valentines for her class-I'm having her write everyone's name herself. It's fun trying to keep them legible, kindergarteners write letters backwards and not always in straight lines, etc. Her pack didn't come with envelopes, you're just supposed to fold them in half. I may have to go buy envelopes to write her classmates names on the outside, just so they are delivered to the correct person!
I love that I get an email to tell me when the district makes these announcements. I signed up through the newspaper online to get delays, cancellations, and dismissals emailed to me. Much easier than waiting for the radio to do it! I remember as a teenager freqently waking up right as the radio was listing cancellations for oh, say, Bethlehem school district! NOOOOOO! That meant I had missed mine and had to wait around for them to list all the schools again!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

i took off tomorrow for my birthday and also cause i don't want to go into work if the weather is bad. i hope we get a lot so i can play in the snow with jonathan!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, you don't have to rub it in...LOL! Happy Birthday by the way!!