Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

If you're feeling overwhelmed......

I've been having one of those days where the kids were just too much for me.........they were destroying one thing after another, piling extra work up on me. They were all being very clingy, all wanting me to hold them at the same time. Maybe a message was being sent to me because I checked one of my favorite blogs tonight and she had a post on What would Michelle Duggar Do? Michelle Duggar is pregnant with her 17th child. The woman has spent 12 years of her life pregnant!! Her family website has some articles on organization and why they no longer believe in birth control and advice for moms and dads. It's not a big website, I thought it was interesting to read. While I would not personally choose their lifestyle, I think there is a lot to admire about it though.......

1 comment:

Michele said...

That whole Duggar family just amazes me! I can't even begin to imagine having that many kids. What does bother me a bit, though, is that the older kids seem like they don't have a chance to be kids...they are so busy helping care for the younger ones. They didn't ask to be put in that spot, but yet they have the responsibility anyway (not that they seem to mind, I guess...)