Search This Blog

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Expanding

Unfortunately, I am at the stage where I should be wearing maternity pants. Recently the waistband of my pants are getting tight. I hate maternity pants, they're so unattractive. Even though I don't fill them out yet they still make me feel so frumpy and unattractive. And at first they're always too big, even though you don't fit into your regular clothes. Although I have to admit, they do make some really cute maternity clothes today. But they're too expensive. Not that I have any money to spend on maternity clothes at all, I'm just saying that even if I could spend on them, the cute stuff would be beyond my reach. My cousin went out her first pregnancy and plunked down a thousand for new maternity clothes. I don't know if she bought more for her second, but knowing her, she did. I am feeling very blah, already.

1 comment:

ADP said...

Why should you feel unattrative? You are participating in one of life's most wonderful moments.