Search This Blog

Friday, February 23, 2007

Frustration, part I

I am really frustrated with the Parking authorities here and HSBC credit card company!!

First the parking trolls! Twice now they've given us notices about tickets we never received(and by the time you get a notice, the price has gone up!). Today I went and paid them a visit at their office and I hand the lady a notice to pay and she tells me it has gone to the magistrate. Then she tells me about other tickets I wasn't aware of. Then the receipt she hands me after I pay a ticket off is for the notice I orginally handed her. I'm all upset because the ticket number she gives me as having gone to the magistrate is one that's already been paid-so why is it showing up in her system as not being paid?? I call about it and waste time on the phone only to find out that they have no coordination with the magistrate so they wouldn't know that the first ticket was paid. So I don't know why they even mentioned that to me! It seems the lady at the desk worded things wrong(to be fair it was extremely busy there-the parking authorities are doing some nice business!) and had me scared over nothing. The lady I spoke with on the phone was annoyed and didn't do the best job explaining things either. I understand customer service is a lousy job-people get rude with you about things that you have no control over. But I was very polite, all I did was ask for explanation. She was mad because I wasn't aware of how their system functions?? Geez!

1 comment:

ADP said...

Well that is obviously YOUR fault!!! You should know how their system works. Geez!


hehehehe