Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Back to school!

Today was Leanna's first day back in school-it took about an extra 10 minutes each way thanks to people who either don't shovel or barely do it. A lot of people don't shovel a big enough path for the stroller to get through. I'd still rather take them in the stroller because the boys are too little and wild and unpredictable to take across the major road we have to cross. And when we cross that road I like to hold Leanna's hand, which would be impossible if I was walking with both boys. Cars just come too fast and too many drivers don't pay attention.
I was lucky at one point when the stroller was getting stuck a man came over and helped me. And we were lucky the crossing guard was there today-I wish she'd show up on a regular basis. It's too hard for me, I can't see above the buses if there are cars coming so it's much safer with a crossing guard there!!

No comments: