Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Blessing in disguise

I should add something here about my Mom losing her job. While it was certainly not a fun experience for her, I think everyone, including her, thinks it really was for the best. And I have to say, so far, I've benefited more than anyone from it. It was really nice to be able to ask her to come over the past two days to watch Justin and Timothy so I could walk Leanna to school. I really didn't want to take the boys out in that weather. Leanna had delays both days because of the cold. And my Mom's been over to help me clean a few times too, and once just to read stories to the kids. She didn't have time for that stuff before. So while I am sorry that she had the experience of losing her job, I am happy that she is rid of a very stressful job and I am grateful that it means we get to spend extra time with her, and I am grateful that it means extra help for me too(I have to be honest!) I am really hoping that she will find a job that she likes, with maybe a few less hours and a lot less stress!!

No comments: