Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Goths grow up to be........

Behind the black hair dye and white make-up goths are simply art lovers, who aspire to middle-class values, says a new study. Is that right? Goths are likely to grow up to be doctors, lawyers or architects, the study by Sussex University says.

Interesting......I've been to goth clubs and such (not recently!!) and I'd say that there's a pretty wide range of people. That most goths are art lovers and sensitive souls I'll agree with.....not big on drugs, anti-social behavior or sex without love, um, I don't know about that part.

2 comments:

Sue said...

I would have died if any of my sons looked that way. OMG!

Tom went thru a black stage, where everything he owned had to be black. I don't remember Bill going thru that.

sajmom said...

I can't quite picture Tom in makeup or metal jewlery!! LOL!