Search This Blog

Monday, January 29, 2007

Birthday Wishes

I have to wish a Happy Birthday to my father-in-law, whose birthday was yesterday. We all had fun visiting with him last night. Leanna got to give Pop-Pop the very special card she made for him. And helping my mother-in-law with her blog made me aware of some new things I can do with my own blog(stuff that has changed since I started blogging). I didn't take any pictures, but I did videotape a little. I recently realized I haven't done any videotaping for a while, and I really like to do that while the kids are so small. The amount of changes they go through is amazing. It's great to hear how little their voices sound when you go back and watch later.

2 comments:

Sue said...

It was a very pleasurable evening, even though Pop-pop is getting too old for all the confusion, Ha! Ha!

Not me! I enjoyed watching the kids playing and talking with them. They sure are a joy for me.

HAPPY 55th BIRTHDAY, CHUCK-aka Pop-pop

Jamie said...

jonathan LOVES to watch his old movies :-) i think it helps him remember things too