Search This Blog

Monday, January 01, 2007

Christmas mess


So when my Aunt called the day after Christmas and talked about wanting to come over I panicked. I tried to explain to her that you literally couldn't walk through the downstairs but she thought I was exaggerating. Ha!

You have to understand we got home late Christmas Eve loaded down with presents that we just unloaded in one end of the living room. Then Christmas morning we opened all our family presents at the other end of the living room and didn't have time to pick them or the wrapping paper up before dashing next door to catch some breakfast and open more gifts. Then later that afternoon we unloaded all the presents from Grammy's house into our living room and rushed off to visit Mimi and Nanny Sue again later on. By the time we finally got home I wasn't cleaning anything!! So the place was trashed!! This picture only shows one small part of the living room.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG...and I thought my living room looked bad! YOU WIN!!!!

sajmom said...

Yeah, not exactly the kind of contest you WANT to win!